Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dimming The Lights

Between the warming weather and my various preps for my family's partially completed move to Japan, I'm finding much less time to blog.  As much as I like writing about bikes, riding them takes precedence when short of time.  And I am finding myself increasingly short of time, as I am liquidating a household full of stuff and then the house itself.

That doesn't mean there won't be any more posts, just that they will be less frequent.  I did take down the "Show Us Your Fujis" feature, as I am finding that I do not have time to post all the content that readers send in.  So it really isn't fair to readers to leave that up.

Well, I've got to wrap this up if I want to get any riding today and post a bunch of new ebay auctions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed your blog, which I found only recently. Reading the archives has been great. I hope you continue in one form or another, and good luck!