Sunday, August 24, 2014

Eugene and BMW K100RS

Quite a bit has happened since I last posted to this blog.  To some extent, this is an experiment to see how much audience remains.

Long-time readers know that my family (wife/son) recently resides in Japan while I split my time between there and the U.S.  Recently, I moved our U.S. homeport, so to speak, from its 17 year tenure in Washington DC to Eugene, Oregon.

This was an epic undertaking which including towing a trailer of possessions coast to coast.  I've only sort of got settled in here in Eugene a week or two ago.  Given that Eugene is one of the great bicycling cities of the world, it would be remiss of me not to take note of this in the Fuji Otaku blog.

So here I am, at least a bicycling provincial capital of the world, and the first thing I do is run out and land this:


A 1985 BMW K100RS.

More to come....

No comments: