Sunday, March 7, 2010

Checking In.

Well, I went dark for a long time. In March 2009, I had arm surgery for problems with my ulnar nerve. I continued to ride for a while, until the end of summer 2009. At that time, I decided to lay off the bike riding, as I was unsure if it was impeding recovery, which can be real slow and gradual where nerves are involved.

That brings us to today, which is the first time I got on the bike again and knocked out about 10 miles pulling my son in a trailer. Riding the Fuji Gran Tourer, naturally.

Felt good, really good.

6 comments:

Rat Trap Press said...

I found your blog during your absence. I've really enjoyed what I've seen here. I'm glad that you haven't given up the blog. Welcome back.

Myles

T. E. B. H. said...

Glad you're back; I've missed this blog so much.

Matteo said...

WELCOME BACK!

JPTwins said...

yes, welcome back. i also found your blog during the downtime and have since revamped a found Fuji. here are the details!
http://www.jpbikeresearch.com/2010/02/fuji-s-12-s-ltd/

glad to hear you're back on the bike!

robatsu said...

Thanks for the nice comments... Sometimes you wonder if anyone reads this stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yep, we read it. I'm glad to see that you are back, but disappointed that you have to sell some. At least you will be taking one or two back home to Japan. I hope that you continue with the blog when you are there. If you don't have room for new purchases, at least you could show pictures of your rides over there.

Matt(beech333)